13 November 2022

New-Fangled Old-Timey Jazz Monday night!

I'm singing holiday music again!

After directing Waiting for Waiting for Godot in 2019 and then a li'l global pandemic, it's now been 4 years (?!?) since I've sung holiday music...

... and reader, it is killing me.

So it's with great joy and gratitude that I join Brandy Sidecar (along with the glorious siren Crystal Keith) to share Joe Lavelle's original holiday tracks at the Hotel Cafe Second Stage.

$5 at the door this Monday 11/14 at 8pm, no advance tickets necessary.  It's an evening of songwriters, so they'll be keeping the schedule tight. 
We'd love to see you there.
I'm also thrilled to return to SGVCC under the baton of new Artistic Director Drew Corey!  Come out to beautiful St. Luke's in Monrovia on Saturday 12/3 for an evening of choral and solo music:  It'll be my first crack at Nat King Cole's haunting and profound Nature Boy.  Click the pic for tix, or find the button below!
Buy Tickets Now!
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
I'm usually at the Broadwater Plunge Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and we always turn out for the holidays! 
Follow @theplungela on IG for the most up-to-date hours, menus, and special events!
Twitter
Instagram
Copyright © 2022 Jacob Sidney, All rights reserved.